Tuesday 5 May 2015

GO BANANAS


*Blue Bananas Sweater // Mr Gugu & Miss Go
*Denim Pinafore // YesStyle
Platform Boots // Jeffrey Campbell
15 Denier Tights // Primark

So today I'm wearing another really awesome sweater from Mr Gugu & Miss Go. I think the main reason I love this sweatshirt so much is because of the colours, I love anything with crazy bright colours so this is perfect for me! I tried to tone the outfit down a bit by just wearing it with plain denim haha XD
I picked up these 15 denier tights recently in primark for super cheap, I think it was 3 pairs for about £2.50. I'm a nightmare with thin tights like these because I usually rip them within seconds, but these tights resisted my clumsy nature pretty well! I wanted some thinner tights as at this time of year it feels a bit weird wearing thicker tights, and I still want to cover my legs up so these are the solution!

3 comments:

  1. Your room is just adorable and so is that sweater! Love this look.

    Rachel | www.currentlyrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing outfit! love love love the jumper!

    ROSALINDIS// rosalindis.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete