Saturday 4 April 2015

JUNK FOOD LOVER


*Junk Food Co-ord // The Yub
Fishnet Tights // Primark
Platform Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

I cannot contain the excitement that this co-ord brings me! It is so unbelievably cool :D Initially I was going to get it in black, but I'm so happy I opted for white because it makes all the cute little food pictures really stand out. It’s from an online store called The Yub, and they sell so much cute stuff (check my wish list from a couple of weeks ago). You can purchase clothing from The Yub either from their website, or from their shoppingapp. If you go into the app store (Android or IOS) and just search ‘theyub’ it should come up. They have loadsssss more products on the shopping app in comparison to the website, so it’s definitely worth checking it out!

9 comments:

  1. how cool is this :D

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my kind of co-ord ;)
    carpe-noctems.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This co-ord is amazing, looks great on you!

    Natasha | www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very healthy nice recipe to be a healthy lifestyle
    Domino-Pizza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts are simply fabulous and inspiring . Thanks for the inspiration!
    KFC food coupon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good written article. It will be supportive to anyone who utilizes it, including me. Keep doing what you are doing � can�r wait to read more posts. web link

    ReplyDelete
  7. It�s onerous to find knowledgeable folks on this topic, but you sound like you understand what you�re speaking about! Thanks you could look here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I believe one of your adverts triggered my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist. check here

    ReplyDelete