Sunday 8 February 2015

I'M YOUR DEADLY NIGHTSHADE


Floral Cross Crop Top // Primark
Pleated Tennis Skirt // Urban Outfitters
Duster Cardigan // Primark ~ similar at ASOS
Double Sole Creepers // Underground Shoe
Sheer Heart Socks // New Look

The lighting was really bad when I took these pictures, so please excuse the fact that they don't look great! I've definitely gone for more gothic vibes with this outfit; I was inspired by the top I'm wearing which I picked up from Primark recently for only £4! The skirt is a bargain too considering it's from Urban Outfitters - I got it in the sale for £20 reduced from £42, and it's definitely worth it because of the quality. I'm still loving the whole tennis/pleated skirt thing that has been going around for ages now. I just think they are such a flattering style of skirt, and go really well with a variety of outfits. I'm sure I wear my various tennis skirts more than I wear anything else I own! I'm crying at how short my legs look in these pictures though, even though I'm wearing double sole creepers they're still a lot lower than what I'm used to wearing recently!

2 comments:

  1. Love your Lookbook pics ;* You are so cute in pantyhose ~~ Thank you dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style so so much!.. this blog is amazing..
    i would be so happy if you look 1 time on my blog (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete