Wednesday 22 October 2014

GRID PRINT


Croptop // Topshop
Grid Skirt // New Look
Mesh Top // Boohoo
Metallic Bag // New Look
Siglin Boots // Jeffrey Campbell

It's been really difficult at the moment to find an opportunity to take nice pictures! I've been a lot busier since being back at uni, but even when I do have time to take some pictures, the lighting is always so terrible at the moment because it's just grey and rainy all the time! But anyway, on to the outfit! The only new thing in this outfit is the metallic bag from New Look that I love! I adore anything that is shiny or metallic at the moment! I've had the croptop since the summer, but I decided to wear it today with black to make it feel more wintry. Apart from that, you will have probably seen everything else in the outftit!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great outfit! love the boots and the skirt especially! You've got such a great style! Maybe you'd like to follow each other? we'd be delighted!

    xx

    http://www.robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and Adorable in rock style !!! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete