Wednesday 20 August 2014

CATS GOT THE CREAM


Floral Halter // Cats got the cream
Velvet Skirt // Topshop
*Boots // Lovely Wholesale

If you need a halter in life, then I advise you to check out Cats got the cream on Etsy! I just purchased this halter and was in awe when it arrived because it’s so pretty! Its hand made, but I couldn’t believe how good the quality is, I already have my eye on another one! The print goes really well with my silver velvet skirt, but there are so many other colours it will go with, so I can’t wait to try out some other combos!

Love,

3 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous as ever amelia! i love how the colour and texture of the velvet almost make it look like part of a two piece at first glance :)

    robyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over all cute outfit! I am a sucker for velvet :)

    http://trendofdays.blogspot.co.uk
    @trendofdays
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your skirt, I have a slight obsession with metallic colours right now. The look of the velvet is really nice too :)

    Louise / www.asseenonlouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete