Sunday 11 May 2014

SHE WEARS FISHNETS


Fishnet Tights // Pamela Mann
Platform Sandals // Amazon
Dress // Primark
Bag // Primark
Necklace // Bornpretty
Belt // Primark

So I finally got myself a pair of fishnet tights after wanting them for ages! They look awesome with my new sandals (that I am in love with). I really wanted the sandals from La Moda that are similar to these, but they were out of stock, so I found these ones on Amazon instead! I'm loving dark shades at the moment, so I teamed the tights & sandal combo with this plum dress from Primark that I have had for quite a while. Oh and I nearly forgot about the backpack; this is a new purchase as well! I saw the bag a while ago but didn't buy it, but then I saw another blogger styling it (I can't remember who now, oops!) and decided that I needed to go back and get it! I think it looks good quality for a Primark bag so I was quite chuffed.

I'm sorry if I don't post as much over the next couple of weeks, as my exams are really kicking in now. But let's be honest this will probably still take priority!

Love,
Amelia Rose





3 comments:

  1. That dress is so pretty Amelia, I'm in love with your sandals too x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sandals! Love them. And the bag, I need that <3

    ReplyDelete