Wednesday 23 April 2014

FEELING MINTY


White Chunky Sandals // Amazon
Round Sunglasses // Primark
White Lace Top // Charity Shop
Floral Skirt // New Look
Mint Ankle Socks // Primark
Mint Scrunchie // New Look

I didn't plan to do an outfit post today, but when my new sandals arrived at the door this morning I couldn't resist! I have been lusting after a pair of chunky white sandals for ages,
but there were so many styles to choose from that I couldn't decide. They match perfectly with these retro style sunglasses that I picked up cheaply from Primark recently. I added a hint of mint to this look with the cute little ankle socks (I have always had a bit of an ankle sock fetish) and a polkadot scrunchie.

Although I love that the weather is getting warmer now, I dread it as well as it means that I have to get my legs out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Amelia Rose






White Chunky Sandals // Amazon
Round Sunglasses // Primark
White Lace Top // Charity Shop
Floral Skirt // New Look
Mint Ankle Socks // Primark
Mint Scrunchie // New Look

I didn't plan to do an outfit post today, but when my new sandals arrived at the door this morning I couldn't resist! I have been lusting after a pair of chunky white sandals for ages, but there were so many styles to choose from that I couldn't decide. They match perfectly with these retro style sunglasses that I picked up cheaply from Primark recently. I added a hint of mint to this look with the cute little ankle socks (I have always had a bit of an ankle sock fetish) and a polkadot scrunchie.

Although I love that the weather is getting warmer now, I dread it as well as it means that I have to get my legs out!

Thanks for stopping by!
Amelia Rose



14 comments:

  1. awww i used the same sunglasses to my last post! i love them they are stunning!

    BLOGDROBE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the way you style the glasses in your post <3

      Delete
  2. So so so so pretty! I've always loved your looks on lookbook cant wait to see more from your blog! New follower! x

    heldtogetherbypins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being the first follower lovely! <3

      Delete
  3. This look is super cool
    I will save your blog at my favorites. Keep it up & take a look an my blog ;) www.edgynatalia.com

    xx from Switzerland

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit, looking forward to more blog posts from you!

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always see you on Lookbook! Glad to know you have a blog. This look is really cute, I'm digging your shoes!

    onacruz blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooove!

    I love these pics! Glad we get to see more of your outfits now! Your blog background is amazeee too!

    Gabby @ What She Buys

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much, I love reading your comments! <3

      Delete